Scott Garl is a Professional Fiduciary, licensed by California Professional Fiduciaries Bureau and a National Certified Guardian through the National Guardianship Association. He’s also a member of the California Professional Fiduciary Association of California (PFAC). Scott, born and raised in the Bay Area, has previously held a variety of roles in corporate sales, account management, finance, and he started and ran a successful technology sales business.
Principle: Scott Garl
- California Licensed Professional Fiduciary
- Nationally Certified Guardian
- Certificate in Professional Fiduciary Management
- Professional Fiduciaries Association of California
- National Guardianshiop Association
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
- California State University at Fullerton, Professional Fiduciary Management
- BS, Business Administration - Finance, San Diego State University.